Compostable Medium Weight Soup Spoon - 840 units
Made from plants, returned to the ground when you’re done
We think plant-based compostable materials, products and composting systems open up great new opportunities to make products that are less impactful on the environment. Our first bio-based cutlery, compostable in commercial facilities, is leading the way as Preserve lays the groundwork for backyard and marine degradable cutlery in the coming years.
- Made in USA in an SQF certified facility
- Compostable in a commercial facility
- Heat tolerant up to 190ºF/87ºC
- Made from PLA
- PFAS Free
- Cutlery meets ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Sleeved for compatibility with Preserve Dispenser; 42 spoons per sleeve; 20 sleeves per case
- Item # 38348
With the advancements in composting infrastructure, more cities and institutions are working to direct food waste to composters. Institutions are able to compost, rather than landfill their food waste, resulting in fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
1 order = 1 case = 20 42-ct sleeves (840 units)